Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spitzer, et al

So, quite the interesting last few days:

Gov. Spitzer gets tagged for tagging prostitutes 7 or 8 times.

Houston Rockets win 19 straight.

Pete Sampras, 36, loses a very competitive match to Roger Federer, 26.

I FINALLY get the dinero to get my Jeep. Fuck you very much BoA and Capital One.

Future-President (knocks on wood) Obama widens his delegate lead with wins in Wyoming and Mississippi (knocks on wood again).

A new study shows that 1 in 4 teenage girls have an STD (WHAAAAA?).

Additonally, I will be on a business trip from next Sunday through Tuesday in the city that once was, New Orleans. I'll try and take copious notes and provide a thrilling account of my time down south. Hopefully I'll have some stories involving, beads, beignets, lack of clothing (not me), and lots of great food. Back soon.

POTUS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting indeed...

Spitzer got what he had coming.
Wall Street is laughing out loud at the former Attornet General (Gov. Sp rated A-G baby that's all good, he sunk his balls in Tameka, like he was Tiger Woods...lmao). I guess he thought he was above the law, but he ended up tasting his own medicine. And now if he resigns, NY will have its 3rd black governer I believe (who is legally blind, mind you).

T-Mac and the Rockets are playing great basketball, even post the Yao injury. The test will be if they can keep it up against the West's elite the next few games.

I'm happy that you'll be pushing Jackie-O in the very near future. It's funny I saw two Jeep Wranglers driving to work this morning...I guess I'm starting to notice them more and more now that you're getting one.

I presume you knocked on real wood, as Obama won M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter today.

Yes, that new study about the prevalence of STDs among teenage girls should make you guys *pause* before letting a girl perform a BJ. If you can't wrap it up, don't engage in the extracurricular activity...as Snoop said in that classic, universally popular rap song that doesn't need a name drop, ain't no p@$$y good enough to get burnt while you're up in it - and that's realer than real deal Holyfield.

Enjoy your business trip in the NO. Be safe and smart while you're down there, will ya...