Monday, March 3, 2008

New Week, Fresh Start


Big weekend for the 2BP - sold the car, sold the motorcycle....One step closer to financial freedom, I suppose. That being said, I'm pretty sad that the bike is gone. The feeling of riding a motorcycle really is indescribable (sorry for the cliche). I've also been a bit under the weather with some cold/flu/bronchitis combination, I never really can tell the difference. I'll come back strong with reaction on tomorrow's voting results. It's a big day for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Let's hope that whatever the results are tomorrow, they are clear and without question. Could be the last hurrah for Clinton.

I'll be picking up my next car this weekend (hopefully Capital One cooperates) so I'll also have some pictures and perhaps video from my exploits with the Wrangler. Also, I want to start a poll for potential names...I've had Veronica, Claudia and a few others, but since this is an American car, it has to be a strong name that elicits chopping wood, exploring, conquering foreign allies and chasing the American Dream...

I've attached a photo of the Jeep, so I'll take some nominations for names and then put them up in a poll...the winner will be announced sometime next week!

Paz

POTUS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with the following, which may or may not resonate with you:

1. Marilyn (as in Marilyn Monroe)
2. Jacqueline (for Jackie Kennedy Onassis)
3. Lucy (Lucille Ball from I Love Lucy fame)
4. Vanessa (as in the former Ms. America, Vanessa Williams)
5. Lady O (for Oprah, the epitome of the American Dream)

Anonymous said...

Butch.

The 2nd Black President said...

Thank you for the submissions so far, although I tend to think that this "Max" might have submitted Butch as some sort of West Hollywood-ish joke. Jackie-O I like, so thank you YP, maybe that'll be the front-runner for now.

Anonymous said...

How about Hillary. lol
Michelle could work too.
Chelsea, Jenna, Barb...
...just thought I'd go with a theme.